Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First, a Little Background...

"The Ocular Effect" is an alternate reality game, supposedly connected to the TV movie "Fallen". I came across it as a fan of "The Lost Experience", another ARG sponsored for the show "LOST". I follow this ARG closely, and many of the fans have been crossing over from one to the other, and I was intrigued.

I go by the screenname 'Pandora'. Another writer will be helping me keep up with clues. We are both fans of TLEC (a fan-run clue site for The Lost Experience), and will try to stay close to that format and model. We may add more writers on at a later point as we see fit, but we will need help from everyone, so please post comments if you think you have a lead.

This appears to be the main site of interest in the beginning:

http://www.00112358.net/

Until 7/17, there was a countdown.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger jlmlostarg said...

Even though this comment is completely pointless (given that I'm leaving it on 7/26) I just wanted to feel the joygasm of shouting...


FIRST!?!?!?!?!?

LOL

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Pandora said...

LOL! I couldn't really see this ever getting to 1,000's of posts in one day like ITE, I think we'll have a few weeks before people have to worry about not being in top 10!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home